Starting Weight: 130.2 lbs
Current Weight: 124.3 lbs
Difference From Last Week: +0.1 lbs
Total Loss: 5.9 lbs
Goal Weight: 109 lbs
Weight to Lose: 15.3 lbs
A gain of 0.1 lbs? I’ll take it! – Not that 0.1 lbs means anything. 🙂
After sitting on the lower end of 124-ville, I’m starting to feel motivated about losing the 0.3 pound to slide into 123. After all, I am able to (somewhat) workout now and losing that little amount of weight means that I need to create a deficit of only 1160 calories for the week (approx 165 calories a day). Sounds doable, I’m going for it!
A little recap since last week’s weigh-in:
- Exercise: Two workouts for a total of 4.25 miles. Unfortunately, those workouts happened yesterday and the day before, which means none between last Thursday and this past Tuesday. Now that my leg is feeling better, I will be upping the frequency.
- ST: Last week, I said that I wanted to incorporate some kind of ST into my program, but I nixed that idea for now. These workouts are already taxing on my leg and I prefer to focus on the very simple task of walking before I start adding other exercises to the mix.
- Food: I’m still eating what I consider smaller meals, but it must not be that small because I keep feeling too full in the afternoon for snacks. Hmm, sounds like I need to review what I eat.
What I will/need to work on:
- Exercise: Workouts I am good with but rest? I am the worst at scheduling and going through with rest days! I need to work on this for sure if I am to keep myself injury-free.
- Food: Eating lighter meals so that I won’t feel too full to eat my afternoon snacks
- Get to bed earlier: Third week in a row this has made on my list. Time to do something about it.
- I can now workout on back to back days!
- Not only can I fit into my biggest pair of shorts, I need a belt now too.
- I can fit into my 2nd biggest shorts, though slightly uncomfortably
I was going to rest today but I woke up roaring and ready to go. Plus, my leg felt pretty great, so… Why not!
During yesterday’s fiasco, I ended up on a different route while trying to turn back home the second time. The change of scenery was so refreshing that I decided to go on similar streets on my walk today. However, my new route ended up being longer than the 2 miles I originally planned on and I ended up going 1/4 mile longer. Typically this is not a big deal and not even worth mentioning, but with my leg in the rehab process, I get worried about it. Turns out, everything was fine, although my leg was so happy that it was finished when I arrived home.
I will for sure take tomorrow off, but Saturday it will be back to it!
RECAP: 5/28 FOOD LOG
- Silk vanilla soy creamer
- 3/4 cup Fage 0% Greek yogurt
- 1 banana
- 30 g Special K Vanilla Almond cereal
- Roasted chicken breast
- Broccoli slaw
- Brisket sandwiches with au jus
- Steamed veggies
- French fries