Nothing spectacular to write about today, except for that little expectation to start up my workouts again tomorrow will mostly likely not happen. (Booo!) I suppose I was a bit too optimistic to think that my calf would heal in two weeks. I’ll give it one more week.
Foodwise, we cooked up some corn today that came from a local farm. I’ve always heard the term “farm-fresh” but never understood the meaning until today! The good – it was sweeter than any corn I’ve ever had in my life. The bad – I can never buy corn from a regular supermarket again. Same goes for the strawberries I had for dessert – every single one was insanely sweet. Produce from the farm costs a tiny bit more than the supermarket, but with the way it tasted (not to mention – organic!), I will probably buy my food from there from here on out. 🙂
- Jasmine tea: 20 oz
- Water: 101.4 oz (12.7 glasses)
- 3/4 cup Fage 0% Greek Yogurt
- 1 banana
- 30g Special K Vanilla Almond cereal
- Leftover pan-fried chicken breast
- Spaghetti squash with vodka sauce
- One slice of Dave’s Killer Bread
- Teriyaki chicken
- Steamed veggies
- Corn on the cob <– signs of summer, squeeee!
- A few stolen tater tots from my man’s plate 😉
- 1/2 cup Greek Yogurt with a drop of vanilla and a soft sprinkle of sugar
- Sliced strawberries <– freshly picked from a farm – amazing!