Starting Weight: 130.2 lbs
Current Weight: 124.5 lbs
Total Loss: 5.7 lbs
Goal Weight: 109 lbs
Weight to Lose: 15.5 lbs
Here I was wishing and hoping that I would see 125 lbs today, but never did I expect to surpass that! Of course, this may have something to do with the fact that TOM is now over, but I’m going to forget I mentioned that and pretend that I sweat extra hard this past week to make this happen, so:
A little recap since last week’s weigh-in:
- Exercise: I finally worked out! – twice. Two walks, though very limited in speed and distance. It’s something though.
- Beverages: I’ve consistently consumed 100+ ounces of liquid a day and continued to drink at least 8 oz before meals.
- Food: I”m still doing the smaller but more frequent meals thing. I do, however, eat bigger meals sometimes and when that happens, I am surprised at how full I actually feel when my snack or dessert time arrives. I end up skipping it because I am just not plain interested in food.
What I will/need to work on:
- Exercise: I really want to get up to 3 miles walks, but I know that my leg is not up to that just yet. So my goal is to continue going slow until it feels good to actually walk two miles.
- Beverages: Continue drinking 100 oz a day, with at least 8 oz before every meal
- Food: Continue eating smaller meals.
- Get to bed earlier: This ended up on my “to work on” list because I’ve made zero headway on it. I think though that as I continue to work out in the mornings, this will end up happening more often.
After all the action yesterday, my leg screamed at me to NOT work out. It’s feeling better today, but not 100%, so I gave myself a rest day today. We will see about tomorrow though!
RECAP: 5/12 FOOD LOG
- Jasmine tea: 32 oz
- Water: 70 oz
- 3/4 cup Fage 0% Greek yogurt
- 1 banana
- 30 g Special K Vanilla Almond cereal
- Philly’s Best: Philly chicken with peppers and mushrooms wit wiz (oh the wiz!)
My lunch was kinda big, so I skipped.
- 1 pan fried pork chop
- steamed veggies
- Strawberries in Greek yogurt