Nothing to say except this:
Um, summerlike??? How about oven like!
Now if you excuse me, I’ll be hiding in my kitchen hugging my freezer.
Played with my dog and did a bunch of shopping.
Today was the first day I spent not wearing my compression socks and they feel great! If my leg continues to feel okay when I wake up, I may try out an itty bitty walk tomorrow morning. 🙂
- Coffee: 12 oz
- Silk vanilla soy creamer: 1.5 tbsp
- Water: 101.4 oz
- Egg white veggie frittata
- 2 slices wheat toast with butter
- 1/2 slice white toast with butter
- 1 cup fruit
- Philly chicken sandwich with peppers, mushrooms and, of course, Wiz!!! <– I didn’t intend on eating the entire sandwich, but the wiz got me. It was so good!
- Strawberries in sweetened plain Greek yogurt <– This was enough for me, being that the sandwich was so filling. I was wanted ice cream like nobody’s business, and being that it’s on my trigger list, I was able to tamper down that craving with this sweet but healthy snack.