Happy Cinco de Mayo, party people!
Wish I had some awesome recap involving tequila and dancing on top of a bar somewhere, but I’m just a boring bookkeeper whose idea of a good time is eating an 18-inch Hawaiian pizza all by herself.
Oh wait, I don’t do that anymore…
I almost was thinking that I’d be okay by Wednesday (who am I kidding, right!), but while at a shipping store today, I moved to the left and then suddenly felt a sharp pain up my hurt leg. So most likely no exercising again this week. Boooo.
- Jasmine tea: 20 oz
- Water: 101.4 oz
Well isn’t this one for miracles: my breakfast actually did not include Greek Yogurt, banana and cereal. I was craving something more savory and decided to run with it. Pretty satisfied, not to mention full. 🙂
- 2 slices Dave’s Killer bread
- 3 fresh egg whites (cooked in 1/3 tbsp butter)
No snack between breakfast and lunch because it doesn’t make much sense when you eat these two meals 3 hours apart.
Today’s lunch was at one of my favorites – Panera! I was so tempted to eat the roll that came with my meal, but remembering my new thing about smaller meals, I resisted. Unfortunately the white bread that came with my sandwich almost sent me comatose. I’ll have to remember to order the sandwich on some kind of whole grain bread next time!
- 1/2 Smoked Turkey Sandwich
- 1 cup Vegetable Garden Vegetable Soup with Pesto
And surprise! My small lunch made me hungry enough to actually eat a snack today.
- 3 tangerines
- 5 3/4 oz oven roasted chicken breast topped with a mock ‘n’ cheese sauce (Greek Yogurt + Nutritional Yeast + seasonings)
- 9 oz steamed veggies
- 1 dinner roll
- (Chopped) strawberries and Greek yogurt (also: vanilla extract and a sprinkle of sugar)