Nothing excited happened today except that I went to our local farm to pick up some produce. Check out my haul!
I initially intended on picking up some strawberries and corn only; however, when I got there, my eyes dazzled at all the pretty colors and I ended up buying three times strawberries I planned on plus two bags of russet potatoes, a bag of carrots, four stalks of white corn, a bunch of tangerines, some baby summer squash and a few zucchinis. Thankfully my impulsive nature rang me up for only $21 – amazing for organic produce, right?!
With my kitchen now filled with only fresh produce and no Pop Tarts in sight, next week will be THE week I get my healthy nom nom on. Bunny food lover, unite!
P.S. Go Clippers!
- Coffee: 12 oz
- Silk vanilla soy creamer: 1.5 tbsp
- Water: 101.4 oz
- Egg white veggie frittata
- 2 slices wheat toast with butter
- 1/2 slice white toast with butter
- 1 cup fruit
- Vietnamese food: grilled pork bun (vermicelli, raw veggies, one egg roll)
- Cereal with almond milk 🙂