Aaaaand it’s Sunday!
Today was kind of a busy day because we had some plans with some family who were in town. To help the dog situation, my fiance took the dog hiking eeeeearly, and since I was already up, I stayed up. All was good until I started breaking down at noonish…
But not only was I sleepy, I was hungry, so I got some quick sushi take-out. Within 20 minutes of finishing my meal, I walked through the front door and couldn’t even make it ten feet into the house before I literally crashed on the couch.
I am one of those strange people where once I start getting tired, I must find a bed because I will get all narcoleptic. Add a meal with carbs, and I am guaranteed to conk out right on the spot wherever I am. That’s probably the biggest reason why I eat very little carby starchy stuff like rice. (Exception: weekend breakfasts when I down a whole bunch of coffee to combat the sleepiness)
Thankfully, I didn’t have anything to do around the house as I enjoyed my one hour of unconsciousness. When I woke up, my batteries were delightfully recharged. Just in time to get ready for family and a really yummy dinner!
None. <– Thinking my leg may be well enough to do a test walk on Wednesday?
- Coffee: 12 oz
- Silk vanilla soy creamer: 1.5 tbsp
- Water: 127.6 oz (20 oz at breakfast + 87.6 oz at home + 20 oz at dinner)
- Egg white scramble with broccoli, mushrooms and zucchini
- 2 slices wheat toast with butter
- 1/2 slice white toast with butter
- 1 cup fruit
- 2 salmon sushi with brown rice
- 2 spicy tuna sushi with brown rice
- 1 slice of California roll with white rice
- salad with dressing
- 1 slice cheese toast
- 3 oz filet mignon
- half baked potato
- 1 tsp whipped cheese butter
- steamed vegetables