After banning myself from workouts for a week and a half, I came up with a brilliant idea to satisfy my need to workout and keep my calf on its healing path: seated aerobics!
Unfortunately, even the little taps on the floor with my feet left my calf in great discomfort after the workout that stuck around most of the day. 😦
So, no more seated aerobics for me for now.
Heal, calf, heal!
Kind of a high calorie day, but my appetite was ramped today for some reason. Craving sweets REALLY bad, but I was able to squash it with fruit. I’m sure by mid-May, my sugary cravings should be gone for good! 🙂
- Jasmine tea: 24 oz
- Water: 84.5 oz (10.6 glasses) – below my goal, but with the tea I still met 100 oz
- 3/4 cup Fage 0% Greek Yogurt
- 1 banana
- 30g Special K Vanilla Almond cereal
- Leftover prime rib with au jus
- Yorkshire pudding
- Pan fried chicken breast
- Spaghetti squash mixed with steamed veggies and Vodka sauce*
- 2 tangerines