Nothing spectacular happened today health-wise other than the same old same old: drank a ton of water while nursing my (still) hurt calf.
A week of nothingness and I’m over it. Heal little calf, heal!
On the bright side, tomorrow is Easter and we have big plans to tackle some serious eating (no chocolate, just the meal itself). But! Being that my appetite is no longer how it used to be, we shall see how it goes.
- Coffee: 12 oz
- Silk vanilla soy creamer: 1.5 tbsp
- Water: 118.3 oz (14.8 glasses)
- Egg white veggie frittata
- 2 slices wheat toast with butter
- 1/2 slice white toast with butter
- cup of fruit
- Poquito Mas Nature’s Grill Tostada with chicken and no cheese and no sour cream (didn’t finish)
- A few tortilla chips
- A small part of my tostada
- Cereal with almond milk