When my alarm went off this morning, I was dying to get up and get ready for my workout. I almost considered it too, thinking that maybe – just maybe! – my calf would be forgiving if I just went on this teensy eensy little 3 mile walk. However, while thinking about it, I decided to close my eyes for one minute and suddenly over an hour passed by.
Thinking about it, I probably should not have slept in just because I want to keep up this early morning habit, but sleep was just so delicious that I couldn’t help it. Oh well. 😉
None today – resting my calf a priority.
For some reason, I was hungry today – like tear through the cupboards and eat everything kind of hungry. Binge-y. Strange behavior, considering that other than avoiding chocolate and pastries, I am not on a diet (at the moment).
- Jasmine Tea: 16 oz <– took a break from coffee today
- Water: 101.4 oz (12.7 glasses)
- 3/4 cup Fage 0% Greek Yogurt
- 1 banana
- 31 g Special K Vanilla Almond cereal
- 2 slices Dave’s Killer Bread
- 1 tbsp pb
- 1 banana
- Brisket with potatoes and carrots
- French bread