- I probably would have worked out today, however, my left calf was still feeling slightly strained, so I skipped. Hopefully tomorrow it will feel a whole lot better, because I am aching to get out there and feel the burn!
- I did, however, manage to get some activity today by doing a bunch of housecleaning for over an hour. Chores are always so much more fun when you’re doing it to burn some calories too; efficiency at its best. 🙂
- This morning I managed to slip into a pair of shorts that felt way too tight last week. I also noticed a little more definition in my thighs. I love fast results!
- My quest to drink 100 oz of water a day is still delivering phenomenal results. It really is getting to the point now where I get full so much faster and I feel much less hungry during the day because my body is no longer craving water from food. It’s a pretty nice place to be.
Rest day, so none!
Total Water Intake: 101.4 oz (12.7 glasses) plus 20 oz-ish total at two restaurants
- 1.5 tbsp soy creamer
- 12 oz coffee
- Egg white veggie omelette
- 2 slices wheat toast with butter
- 1/2 slice white toast with butter
- Cup of fruit
- 2 tbsp cream
- 12 oz coffee (additional to earlier)
- Nature’s Grill tostada with black beans, steak and no cheese and no sour cream
- Tortilla chips
- Half of the bottom of the tostada