In addition to how GREAT I feel when I’m working out, I also forgot how productive I can be when I am living healthy. Somehow, starting my workout at dawn starts my day start off on the right foot. Surprisingly, I felt amped after my workout and ripped through all my chores and work stuff by noon – which is either amazing because a.m. workouts transforms me into Wonder Woman or … this is what I am like when I am not slacking and slugging around. Hmph. I think I prefer the former.
Anyway! Day Two is done, which means I have my other foot back on the wagon now. I just need to focus on getting to Day 21 for now, because as we all know, that’s how long it takes to make a habit. 😀
- 3 mile walk – 50 minutes (110/210 minutes for the week)
- 2 sets of squats (15 reps) <– Ugh, since when did body-weight only squats become this difficult? THIS is why I need to workout.
- 2 sets of crunches (25 reps) <– Six pack abs, here we come! Or not, ha. Aiming for better balance is the proper goal here.
- Forward Bend
- Down Dog <– Didn’t get to fully down dog it today, thanks to my 86 lb dog who decided at that time to climb all over me. Woof.
Total Water Intake: 118.3+ oz (14.8 glasses) at home + a glass of water at the restaurant during lunch
- 1.5 tbsp soy creamer
- 12 oz coffee
- 3/4 cup Fage 0% Greek Yogurt
- 1 banana
- 31 g Special K Vanilla Almond cereal
40 pistachiosToo full!
- An ENORMOUS vegetable salad with chopped chicken breasts and balsamic dressing on the side
- Wheat pita
1/2 serving Nature Valley granola bar (1 bar)After consuming a salad bigger than my face for lunch, I was too stuffed to eat this
- steak bites
- 1/2 steamed yam
- steamed veggies
One gigantic nectarineAre you kidding me? No thanks. Too stuffed from dinner.